Outside the March
- Terminus by Mark O'Rowe (Touring to Centaur Theatre)
- Mr Burns: A Post-Electric Play by Anne Washburn
OtM is dedicated to making theatre an Event, by creating work that is :
- Immersive: We offer full theatrical experiences—personal and immediate encounters that endure.
- Site-Engaging: We transform found spaces into playgrounds of performance, as well as unearthing new possibilities within traditional theatres.
- New: We introduce local and international voices to our audiences—compelling stories that grapple with our here and now.
- Wide-Reaching: We are looking to captivate a wide range of individuals, especially audiences who might not normally find themselves in the theatre.
- Communal: We forge resonant collaborations between artists of all levels of experience and across disciplines, as well as meaningful partnerships within our community.
Since 2010, Outside the March has produced 8 full-length productions at a variety of venues, including SummerWorks, a kindergarten classroom, the Royal Alex Theatre, and a residential house in Roncesvalles.
- Mr Burns: A Post-Electric Play (2015) written by Anne Washburn
- Vitals (2014) written by Rosamund Small
- Murderers Confess at Christmastime (2015) written by Jason Chinn
- Passion Play (2013) written by Sarah Ruhl
- Terminus (2012) written by Mark O'Rowe
- Mr.Marmalade (2011/12) written by Noah Haidle
- The Agony and the Ecstasy of Steve Jobs (2011/12) written by Mike Daisey
- Oh, the Humanity! (2010) written by Noah Haidle
The Outside the March ensemble is divided into two categories: Core Artistic Team, and Associate Artists.
Name:Outside the March