Willow Kean is a writer and performer from Labrador West who now resides in St. John's, Newfoundland.
A graduate of the Theatre Program at Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Kean has spent the past fifteen years working with companies from all over Newfoundland.
- The Merry Wives of Windsor (Perchance Theatre)
- Henry V (Perchance Theatre)
- Stars in the Sky Morning (Bare Boards Theatre)
- National tour of Tempting Providence (Theatre Newfoundland Labrador)
- Brazil Square (RCA Theatre)
- The Infinity Plays (RCA Theatre)
- i-francophone (RCA Theatre)
- Love You Forever (c2c theatre)
- The Ogre's Purse (RCA Theatre)
- Salt-Water Moon (Theatre St. John’s)
- Oedipus and Antigone (St. John’s Arts and Culture Centre)
- Premiere of Colony of Unrequited Dreams (Artistic Fraud of Newfoundland)
- National tour of Colony of Unrequited Dreams (Artistic Fraud of Newfoundland)
- Under Wraps: A Spoke Opera (Artistic Fraud of Newfoundland)
- i-francophone (Co-author) (RCA Theatre)
- Love You Forever (Co-author)(c2c theatre)
Kean can also be seen in the award-winning National Film Board docudrama Hard Light, the feature film Away From Everywhere, and in the pilot episode of the upcoming web series Sex in Cars.