Vikki Anderson is a theatre director, designer, and producer, and founder of DVxT Theatre Company.
Anderson’s work for DVxT includes the multi award-winning production of Ibsen’s The Doll House adapted by John Murrell, the acclaimed Soulpepper production of Happy Days starring Martha Burns and most recently, a site-specific production of The Turn of the Screw at the Campbell House Museum. DVxT has received 19 Dora Nominations and 12 Dora Awards for their work thus far. Anderson has a BFA from the University of Calgary.
- Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare at Canadian Stage 2010
- Last Five Years by Robert Brown at Grand Theatre 2010
- The Turn of the Screw by Jeffrey Hatcher/Henry James at DVxT 2009
- Happy Days by Samuel Beckett at Soulpepper 2003
- The Doll House by John Murrell at DVxT 2001