Studio 58 is a conservatory style theatre production and performance program based out of Langara College in Vancouver.
Studio 58 operates as a theatre company, presenting four full-length and two indie-style productions annually featuring the Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth term students. Professional directors and designers are hired to work on each production. Studio 58 productions are open to the public and reviewed by the Vancouver media.
Founded by Antony Holland in 1965, the program was based out of the King Edward campus of Vancouver Community College until it moved to its current space at Langara College in 1970.
- Kathryn Shaw - Artistic Director
- David Hudgins - Associate Director
- Bruce Kennedy - Technical Director
- Daniel Dolan - Production Manager
- Sheri Saddler - Manager of Communications
- David Bloom - Solo Show
- Aaron Bushkowsky - Playwriting
- Dale Genge - Voice
- Brad Gibson - Movement
- Wendy Gorling - Acting, Physical Theatre
- Mara Gottler - Costume Design
- Pam Johnson - Set Design
- Alison Kelly - Street Theatre, Acting
- Frankie Kerr - Tap
- Catherine Lee - Movement
- Adrian Muir - Lighting Design
- Ian Raffel - Speech
- Diane Speirs - Choir, Singing
- Brian Tate - Choir, Singing