Patrick Conner (March 10, 1964–December 7, 2012) was an actor, director, dramaturg, and teacher.
Patrick began his theatre career in Kingston. He was a graduate of George Brown Theatre School. He won the Ken McDougall Award for promising director in 2001.
In August of 2013 the first Patrick Conner Awards were presented.
Patrick was a core member of Theatre Rusticle.
Patrick worked for and sat on the Carrot's board and chaired the store's non-GMO committee, in that latter capacity travelling around North America for meetings and campaigning for non-GMO food.
- Rope Enough - Sky Gilbert
- Ten Ruminations On An Elegy Attributed To William Shakespeare
- Romeo and Juliet under the Bathurst Street Bridge - Shakespeare (1993)
- Through Blue - Sarah Garton Stanley (1994-97)
- Oedipus under The Gardiner Expressway - Ned Dickens (1994)
- Megatropolis - Die In Debt (1996 and 1998)
- As I lay Dying - Threshold Theatre
- Howl - Threshold Theatre
- The History of the Village of the Small Huts - VideoCab
- Dinner At Seven-Thirty - Theatre Rusticle
- And One Night It Snowed - Theatre Rusticle
- Wish, The Stronger Variations - Theatre Rusticle
- April 14, 1912 - Theatre Rusticle
- Haunted Masters - Spadina House
- More Haunted Masters - Spadina House
- Poochwater by Micke McFadden (nominated for a Dora Mavor Moore Award)
- Lemon Water
- Flight 198
- Even Darkness Is Made Of Light - Edwige Jean-Pierre's