Lynda Adams is an award winning director, dramaturge, choreographer, and performer.
Over the last twenty years she has directed, choreographed, and/or created for Prairie Theatre Exchange, Catalyst Theatre, Northern Light Theatre, Free Will Players, and numerous post secondary theatre programs across Canada.
She is dedicated to directing new works by Canadian playwrights and continues to collaborate with other theatre professionals creating provocative movement based work. She has an MA in Movement for the Actor from City University of London (Laban Centre).
- Wuthering Heights by Vern Thiessen at Red Deer College 2010
- Thy Neighbour’s Wife by Tara Beagan at Prime Stock Theatre 2009
- Dada Play by Mieko Ouchi at Red Deer College 2007
- The Oedipus Project by Adams/Folkmann/Schultz at Northern Light Theatre 2001
- File O – a Theatre Poem by Mou Sen at Northern Light Theatre 1999