Kieran Donworth (born September 13th, 1994) is a Canadian singer.
Kieran Jared Donworth was born in Brampton and raised in Mississauga, Ontario, where he currently lives with his parents. His father, an engineer with a background in information technology, was born in Canada of English and Irish descent, while his mother, a library technician and visual artist, has Chinese and Indian heritage and emigrated from Trinidad and Tobago. He has one younger brother.
Donworth is a graduate of Queen's University in Kingston. During his time at Queen's, his academic focus was in music, specifically opera and musical theatre. It was during his third year that he took part in a Queen's Drama production for the first time, playing the role of Pierre Guerre in their 2015 fall production of "The House of Martin Guerre".
His interests include Dungeons & Dragons, food, video games, history (especially in the areas of combat and mythology), and world culture.
- 2017 - Soloist, “Vienna My City of Dreams” (Directed by Kinga Mitrowska; Cooksville United Church)
- 2017 - Yeoman Hebert Quale/Ensemble, “South Pacific” (Directed by Gillian Rodrigue; Meadowvale Theatre)
- 2017 - Chorus, “Dido and Aeneas” (Directed by Dianne Baird; Convocation Hall at Queen’s University)
- 2016 - Men’s Ensemble, “A Night in Vienna” (Directed by Gordon Craig; Grant Hall at Queen’s University)
- 2015 - Pierre Guerre, “The House of Martin Guerre” (Directed by Tim Fort; Rotunda Theatre at Queen’s University)
- 2015 - Soloist, “A Night at the Proms… Then Off to the Music Hall” (Directed by Gordon Craig; Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts)
- 2014 - Men’s Ensemble, “Broadway Take Two!” (Directed by Gordon Craig; Grant Hall at Queen’s University)
- 2012 - Soloist, “Magical Evening” (Consulate General of Poland in Toronto)
- 2011 - Jacob/Pharaoh, “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” (Directed by A. Mathews; Meadowvale Theatre)