Blarney Productions is an indie theatre company located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Blarney's work is meticulously crafted and pushes boundaries. It is sometimes dangerous, and always provocative. Our work is dark. We are dedicated to producing theatre that challenges our audience, entertains, and goes below the surface. We like feeling uncomfortable; we like to shock; we like to unflinchingly ask why. Blarney was co-founded in 2006 by John Sproule and Wayne Paquette.
- Full Frontal Diva by Donn Short
- Mote by José Teodoro
- A Steady Rain by Keith Huff
- Rum and Vodka by Conor McPherson
- The Age of Arousal by Linda Griffiths
- Murielle by Ellen Chorley co-produced with Promise Productions
- The Good Thief by Conor McPherson
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- Madagascar by J.T. Rogers
- Orange Flower Water by Craig Wright
- A Body of Water by Lee Blessing
- The Christian Brothers by Ron Blair
- Skirmishes by Catherine Hayes
Blarney has won 8 Elizabeth Sterling Haynes Awards, and been nominated for an additional 15.